PRACTICE MANAGER - ARCHITECTURE
- Strong Resource Management Focus
- Leading Practice, Large Scale Projects
- Collaborative Admin & Management Team
Working closely with Directors, this role will oversee operations of this busy practice.
With projects ramping up for 2022, this studio has found themselves in a fantastic position heading into the new year. In a phase of strategic development across the studio, they're focusing on management and operations. As such, they are seeking a Practice Manager to work alongside the Directors to manage the smooth running of the day-to-day.
An integral and strategic role, you will be responsible for day-to-day management including:
- Overseeing project forecasts and team resourcing
- Recruitment of staff to balance skill sets within the practice
- Studio and project budget management
- Coordination of weekly resource meetings to ensure project demands are being met
- Project programming according to contract deadlines & budgets
- Management of practice Continuing Professional Development
- Management and implementation of company processes, procedures and standards
Heavily ingrained within the project teams, this role will play a key part in the on-going efficiency of this studio. Ensuring resources, budgets, and deadlines are managed in accordance with project contracts. This ideal applicant will have a strong knowledge of the architectural process, or familiarity with project programming in the built environment. As such we would like to see applications from someone with:
- Strong resource management abilities
- Thorough and detail oriented attitude
- 8+ Years Experience in an Architectural Studio (or other construction based Consultancy)
- Strong knowledge of Deltek & Microsoft Office
- Qualifications in Architecture preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of a fantastic studio, who will be pushing the boundaries of design with coming projects. In return for your knowledge and skills, you will be awarded a highly desirable salary, an amazing office culture, and the opportunity to make the role your own.
Sure up the success of this studio through thoughtful planning, and increasing efficiency.
Reference number: M17967Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.