PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT DESIGNER / DRAFTSPERSON
- $80,000 - $120,000 plus super
- Great career opportunity2
- Work autonomously
Our client is a premier building company committed to producing quality homes tailored to the needs of our customers, servicing clients across metropolitan Melbourne.
With a new year on the horizon, our client is looking to bring onboard a product developer/ draftsperson to get a fresh look to their already award-winning range. This is an ideal position for a candidate looking to let their creativity go wild and create breathe taking homes.
In your day to day, you will:
- Create concept designs and translate them into Revit
- Development and updating of plans including floor plans
- Have strong 3d visualisation and rendering skills
- Have a sound understanding of construction methodology as well as the BCA
- Maintain an understanding of the market and keep up to date with current trends and have oversight of competitor activity
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Adavanced Revit skills
- Local residential drafting experience
- A sound understanding of Australian standards, NCC and RESCODE
- Previous experience working for a volume builder is advantageou
So If you're seeking a challenging environment, focused on excelling as an individual and working in a vibrant team, then this could be the role for you!
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Reference number: M17586Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.