This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
PROJECT ARCHITECT / ASSOCIATE
- Lead Luxury Residential Projects through all Stages
- Develop your Career Autonomously under Iconic Design Name
- Future prospects for Partnership & Profit Share
This Client is a one-of-a-kind emerging Studio, having graced the award circuit since their inception, their luxury residential projects have been in demand since the second they opened their doors. The past 12 months have seen the project pipeline explode, as such they are looking to appoint a Project Architect or Associate to work alongside the Director across all project stages.
Leading project from concept through to hand-over, this all-round role will see your involvement span:
- Client briefing and design meetings
- Concept design, and design development
- Tendering, and contract neogtiations
- Management and production of documentation
- Coordination and management of Consultants and Contractors
- Contract administration and overseeing consturction stages
This all-round role will require a talented design eye with a knowledge of the entire architectural process. Leading project autnomously you will have:
- Min 8 years experience
- Portfolio showcasing quality Residential Projects
- Strong Revit knowledge a must
- Project leadership experience
This role come with direct pathways to Partnership, further your career with this highly published and awarded design name.
Reference number: M17940Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.