This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Exclusive to BT&P
- Controversial, Progressive Apartment Model
- Position Dedicated to Smaller Projects (Under $30M)
Bloomfield Tremayne is working in partnership with highly respected studio to strategically appoint a Project Architect. Working across all projects sectors, our client has projects spanning between $10M - $800M currently on their books.
Having recently landed multiple high-profile projects, they have an immediate need to recruit a Project Architect to focus on projects under $30M in value.
The position will be a truly all-round Project Architectural position where you will be involved from the start of projects and follow them through to completion; it would suit a registered Project Architect who is well versed in a variety of projects and enjoys diversity.
Your responsibilities will span the following:
- Community, Client & Stakeholder Consultation
- Developing Brief
- Schematic Design
- Design Development (Revit)
- Construction Documentation (Revit)
- Coordination of Consultants
- Tender Process
- Full Contract Administration or Contract Services
- Mentor responsibilities for team members
In return, you will receive:
- Commence employment on a high profile, progressive ESD focused development
- Ongoing professional development
- Exposure to a variety of unique project sectors
- End to end exposure on outstanding projects
- Genuine career advancements as the firm is growing
A competitive salary will be on offer and remuneration may be negotiated to reflect your contribution to the success of the team.
Reference number: M16028Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.