This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Public Projects, step away from Residential
- Career Opportunity, report to Director
- Supportive Environment, Inner Eastern Location
Our client is a tight-knit, eastern suburbs design firm, with a strong design ethos. They are looking to appoint an ambitious Project Architect to join and lead their talented small team through all stages on Civic, Educational, Healthcare and Judicial projects.
Taking projects from inception, your all-round experience will see you effortlessly work on concurrent projects through all stages, effectively managing staff to achieve excellence in both efficiency and quality.
As an all-round role, you will be responsible for:
- Schematic design
- Ensuring delivery of quality presentation material
- Defining project programs and deliverables to meet project briefs
- Coordination with Consultants to ensure workable design outcomes
- Delivery of projects on REVIT
- Full contract administration
- Assisting Directors in continual improvement of systems and practices
Ideally you will have upward of 5 + years of experience, having had ample exposure to an all-round Project Architectural position. Revit experience will be needed, with work within the community sector will be seen as an added bonus!
This is a career opportunity with an evolving design firm, with the outlook for this role seen as someone who is wanting to grow within the company!
Offering true all-round project exposure, this opportunity will let you showcase your strengths without getting pigeon holed!
Reference number: M16049Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.