This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Award Winning Practice; High End Designs
- Small Trendy City-Fringe Location
- Office of 10, ArchiCAD Environment
Our client is an awarding-winning practice with over 20 years in the industry. Their considered approach takes into account the cultural and social aspects of design, and their unique style has produced a diverse range of buildings, which have been published both locally & abroad.
This group currently seeks to engage an Project Architect (5 - 10 years experience) who is well versed in ArchiCAD and can run multi-residential developments across all stages. Projects will include design-driven, premium apartment developments - peppered with medium sized commercial projects and high-end residences ($15M+).
In this role your specific responsibilities will include liaison with clients, consultants, schematic design, town planning, construction documentation. Given the small office environment you'll be required to be a Jack or Jill of all trades!
Down the track there may be the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities in the future if you are interested in enhancing the role.
To be considered for this role you must have experience and skills in the following areas:
- A keen desire to roll up your sleeves and work across all project stages
- Experience working on medium to large scale apartment projects
- A thorough understanding of the town planning and design development phases
- A solid level of technical / construction knowledge
- The ability to work confidently and autonomously on ArchiCAD within the design and delivery stages of projects
A career with this firm is not one to miss... Offering exposure to excellent projects, high end designs, and a great office environment based in South Bank!
Reference number: M16396Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.