This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Interesting Projects, step away from residential
- Career Opportunity, look to the long term
- Supportive Environment, Eastern Location
Our Client is looking to appoint a driven Senior Project Architect to join their tight knit inner eastern firm, and lead their talented team of Architects and Graduates through all stages of exciting projects.
Focusing on community and public spaces, our Client is responsible for a number of civic and not for profit facilities, their complex and interesting designs call for a skilled Project Architect to lead internal teams and external consultants to achieve desirable outcomes for all parties involved.
Taking projects from project start-up, your all-round experience will see you effortlessly work on concurrent projects through all stages, effectively managing staff to achieve excellence in both efficiency and quality.
As an all-round role, you will be responsible for:
- Resolving technical details
- Mentoring Junior Staff members
- Ensuring delivery of quality presentation material
- Defining project programs and deliverables to meet project briefs
- Coordination with Consultants to ensure workable design outcomes
- Assisting Director in continual improvement of systems and practices
- Review of team output in line with quality assurance systems
Ideally you will have upward of 8 years of experience, having had ample exposure to an all-round Project Architectural position.
Revit experience will be needed, with work within the community sector will be seen as an added bonus!
This is a career opportunity with an evolving design firm, with the outlook for this role seen as someone who is wanting to grow within the company!
Reference number: M16769Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.