This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Permanent opportunity with an award winning practice
- High End residential Design focused projects
- Lead multiple projects with a strong support network
This design orientated practice undertakes a mix of Architectural and Interiors projects for some great clients. They are a small team of Architects and Interior Designers who work together in a collaborative environment. Although this practice is now working remotely they pride themselves in keeping the same office culture meaning Friday drinks via zoom and team lunches via house party.
- Working closely with company Director
- Coordinating and managing project from design development through to completion
- Hands on with documentation Revit
- Liaising with consultants and other third parties involved on project
- Getting out on-site to oversee project progression
- 7-8 years LOCAL experience in the industry
- Previous experience on high end residential with a minimum of $5 million in build value
- Solid Revit knowledge with 3 years minimum hands on project experience
- Strong technical ability
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent communication
- Ability to liaise effectively between builder, client and team
- A positive and pro-active attitude!
- Opportunity to take ownership of projects and see them built
- Work on top quality design with good variety of work
- Become part of a growing office of great people
- A competitive salary with plenty of room for progression to director level
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Please note: Due to a larger than usual number of inquiries, out team may be delayed in responding to your application.
Reference number: M17512Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.