This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Work in a close knit environment
- Work from home already
- Highly Competitive salaries
Our client is looking for someone who can utilise their background in leading various projects, particularly within the institutional, and public sector realm.
This role is for an individual looking to ready to hit the ground running and lead various projects upwards of $20 Million in build value. The individual must be a hands on leader and be capable of negotiating with clients, mentoring junior staff, being a strong presence on site and be a strong part of a very close knit practice that has a large pipeline of work.
To be successful for this role, you need the following:
- 8 years minimum Post-graduate experience is a must
- Minimum 5 years hands on use on Revit
- An understanding of design, design development and documentation
- Strong knowledge of construction methodology
- Strong organisation skills
- Background in leading either education, healthcare or public sector projects upwards of $15 million
- A systematic approach to all stages of an architectural project
So it sounds all good but what's in it for you?
Our client offers:
- Highly competitive salary
- Relaxed office culture
- An office space that is ready to work from home
- Location close to public transport with a tram stop just a stone throw away
If all of the above is you do not hesitate and apply now.
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Please note: Due to a larger than usual number of inquiries, out team may be delayed in responding to your application.
Reference number:M17522Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.