- Boutique Residential Projects
- Small Team working on High-quality Design
- Lead Consultant and Builder Coordination
Manage the Delivery Team. Coordinate Consultants. Lead Successful Construction of Stunning Designs
This boutique company has gained an enviable reputation for the quality and aesthetic of their single residential and apartment developments. Their tight-knit team offer a welcoming and collaborative environment.
They are seeking an experienced Project Architect with strong coordination and communication skills. Heading up Builder and Consultant team liaison, you will head up delivery stages of their projects to ensure the design intent is carried through on site.
The day to day will consist of:
- Management of projects, in an all-rounder capacity (or picking up projects at DD, depending on your strengths)
- Coordination of Consultant Team
- Contract administration
- Site inspections
- Resolution of Builder RFI's & Variations
You will be a confident communicator with exceptional coordination and negotiation abilities. Your quality design background will ensure you are able to carry original intent and requirements through to completion.
The ideal applicant will have:
- High-end residential background (Single dwellings & apartments)
- ARBV Registration
- 6+ Years Experience preferred
- ArchiCAD Software Abilities
You will be rewarded with an inclusive and friendly team, and work within a company that cares about quality design.
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Reference number: M17595Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.