This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Mix of Multi-residential & Hotel Projects
- 50% Team Management, 50% Hands-on Project Delivery
- Thrive in a Proactive & Creative Environment
Our Client has kicked some serious goals in the past 10 years, their South Side studio has gained a well earned reputation for quality design, and an organic culture. Their steadily growing, mid-sized team has continuously pushed the boundaries, won awards, and shaped current trends.
With boutique developers, and owner occupiers currently pushing the market, their work has been more sought after than ever. As such they are seeking a leadership minded Project Architect to join them in the delivery of a number of high-quality, multi-residential and hotel projects.
Leading the team, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing project workflows, programs, and budget
- Leading a team of Designers through all stages
- Hands-on project involvement from concept to hand-over
- Mentoring staff members to ensure optimum outcomes
- Liaising with Clients, Builders, and Consultants to maintain design integrity
The ideal candidate will be a commercially driven Project Architect with:
- 8-10(ish) years experience
- Strong Revit capabilities
- A background in multi-dwelling accommodation projects
- Client and Contractor management skills
- Experience in commercial project aspects
Working within this studio will grant you the forward thinking, and dynamic culture you've been craving.
Reference number: M17692Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.