This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Sustainability & Work-life Balance
- Amazing centrally located offices
- Broad range of projects and responsibilities
If you're wanting to join a team that truly cares for your work/life balance with combined with an exceptional pipeline of institutional projects and work forecast in years not months, this studio offers as role that needs to be considered.
Located centrally in the CBD, their light and bright studio is within stones throw to the best shopping, food, and culture on offer. They are condiering a flexible work arrangement going forward into 2022.Their ethos is focused on quality and sustainable principles across both their design and culture.
With a range of large-scale projects that span health, civic and broader institutional projects in the $20 - $200M currently underway, they are seeking a hands on Project Architect to join their team and enhance their delivery process.
Joining as an all-round leader you will be responsible for:
- Team management through all project stages
- Overseeing quality and timeliness of project deliverables
- Design and technical input
- Project coordination across the wider Consultant group
- Client and Stakeholder liaison
- Contract administration
Leading the process, you will be an experienced Architect with proven experience across large-scale projects.
- 8+ Years Experience
- Strong Revit a must
- Large-scale government projects preferred
With so many positives going for it, this family-friendly, and culturally forward-thinking studio is definitely not one you want to miss out on.
Reference number: M17717Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.