This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Unique, complex manufacturing facility
- Strong focus on Sustainability
- Work across Design, Client Liaison, and Team Management
Join the team in design stages, lead team management, and ensure project delivery beyond Client expectations.
This Client has long been known in the indsutry as a technical powerhouse, with projects under their belt including hospitals, government, and education typologies. Their knowledge of complex environments has seen them secure a highly interesting manufactuirng facility comprising tonnes of unique, specialist equipment.
In light of the complex nature of this project, they are seeking a Project Architect to join the team, picking up at 30% design, this position will see you managing the projects across:
- Overseeing latter stages of design
- Heading up Client liaison and management
- Tendering and overseeing Consultant appointment
- Managing team through design development and documentation
- Contract administration with the Builder
- Overseeing construction on site
Given the scale, and technical nature of this position, the ideal Architect will be experienced in complex projects, having delivered service-centric projects.
- 8+ years exp. as a Project Architect
- Background in industrial, defense, hospitals or manufacturing
- Strong Client and Builder management and negotiation skills
- Team leadership abilities
- Revit experience prefered (though not essential)
Their iconic CBD offices offer an inclusive, fun-loving environment. This role offers a chance to get your teeth stuck in to a complex project.
Reference number: M17717Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.