This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Permanent opportunity with an award winning practice
- High End residential Design focused projects
- Lead multiple projects with a strong support network
This design orientated practice undertakes a mix of Architectural and Interiors projects for some great clients. They are a small team of Architects and Interior Designers who work together in a collaborative environment. Our client has a healthy pipeline of work and is looking to expand their team with a new project architect who can run some of these projects. This practice is located in the outer fringes of the CBD and is home to some of the best design talent in Melbourne.
In this role you will be working closely with the director and act in a 2IC capacity. You will be coordinating and managing projects from design development through to completion. This role will see you be hands on with documentation in AutoCAD but open to Revit and ArchiCAD. Being a small practice you will see yourself getting out on-site to oversee project progression.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- 7-8 years LOCAL experience in the industry
- Previous experience on high end residential with a minimum of $3million in build value
- Strong background of seeing projects through delivery
- Strong technical ability
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent communication
- Ability to liaise effectively between builder, client and team
- A positive and pro-active attitude!
- Opportunity to take ownership of projects and see them built
- Work on top quality design with good variety of work
- Become part of a growing office of great people
- A competitive salary with plenty of room for progression to director level
Reference number: M17720Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.