- Generous Financial & Cultural Perks
- Top-secret Complex Projects
- Flexible Working Environment
Lead a talented project team, get stuck into a complex and rewarding project.
As a huge win for the global powerhouse, they are about to kick off a massive, highly confidential project that is bound to shape future innovation across the health-science industry. Their team has long been known as the go-to for a technical project, even so they are looking to further strengthen their team with a Project Architect who knows their sh*t.
Getting involved from early stages, you will work directly with the Design Director to lead, manage, and oversee all project deliverables. Getting involved in Client briefing and liaison, you will have the knowledge and communication abilities to drive design direction, and provide technical solutions within complex environments.
- Client liaison and coordination
- Fee proposals, scheduling & Consultant selection
- Management and overseeing the Project Team
- Lead design and technical direction
Professionally, you will be an all-round Project Architect with skills across design and technical phases.
- 10+ Years Post-grad experience
- Extensive exposure to Health or Science sector
- Proven management of teams over 8 Staff
- Strong Client liaison skills
- Hands-on Revit Abilities
Not only will you be rewarded with a world class project, this global firm has extensive cultural and financial perks. Being offered flexibility from the get-go, you will have the option to WFH, or their stunning CBD offices. Their unique approach ensures Staff are financially rewarded based on overall company performance, rarely seen within the industry.
If you're wanting to get in on the front-line of this siginificant, life-changing project... apply today!!
Reference number: M17870Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.