This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Work in the heart of the city with one of Australia's best studios
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration with extra incentives
- Flexible working arrangements available
Our client is a renowned studio with offices located across the country. With a strong focus on a broad range of projects, including commercial, mixed-use, multi-residential and hospitality, This studio has designed some of Australia's most iconic buildings. With an office in the beating heart of the CBD, this studio is close to public transport and ample food options.
Our client is looking for a full-time project architect to join their team. This role will require you to work across all project stages - from feasibility through to on-site completion - and will require you to contribute to multiple projects simultaneously confidently. Design talent is always wanted; however, strong construction documentation, project coordination, and organisation skills are required.
To be for success in this role;
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Strong Revit skills
- Have well-developed documentation and architectural detailing skills
- Possess strong organisation and time management skills
- Be able to work collaboratively and autonomously
- Enjoy problem-solving.
- Have an interest in mentoring and developing other team members
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
Our client is open to flexible work arrangements for parents and people who want a more balanced lifestyle. The role is open to Architects and Architectural personal who have a minimum of 3 years post-grad experience working on local projects.
In return, this studio offers a competitive remuneration package, amazing views from the office, and other fun that can be discussed at the interview.
Reference number: M17969Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.