This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
Our client is a design orientated studio that works on some of Australia's most bespoke Architectural and Interiors projects. They are a mid-sized, down to earth team of Architects and Interior Designers who work together in a collaborative environment. Offering social events and team bonding activities, this studio prides itself on being the best both inside and out.
In this role, you will see yourself working closely with the company Director. You will also be coordinating and managing projects from schematic design through design development through to completion
- Leading projects and ensuring deadlines are met
- Butter Paper Planning
- Liaising with consultants and other stakeholders
- Getting out on-site to oversee project progression
- Mentoring other staff members
To be suitable for this role you must have a minimum of the following:
- 8+ years local post-grad experience in the industry
- Previous experience on residential, ideally on educational, aged care or commercial developments
- Solid project running experience
- Strong technical ability
- Hunger to develop leadership skills
- Excellent communication
- A positive and pro-active attitude!
- Opportunity to take ownership of projects and see them built
- Work on top quality design with a good variety of typologies
- Become part of a growing office of great people
- A competitive salary with plenty of room for progression to a titled role (equity a possibility too!)
- Salary will be in the range of $105k-$115k + Super depending on years' experience and skill set
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of dynamic and creative individuals whose working environment is one to be envied!
Reference number: M17984Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.