This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Permanent role within a mid-sized growing studio.
- Work independently on High End residential projects with support from studio leadership
- Central location with attractive remuneration starting at $85k plus super
Our client is a mid-sized studio which focuses on luxury single residential projects. Having circa 20 staff members this studio fosters an intimate workplace culture and is a breeding ground for collaboration while also giving staff members the ability to work autonomously.
Having seen a steady year with a solid pipeline of projects, this studio is looking to bring onboard a project leader/architect or someone wanting to move into that role. With new projects set to kick off in 2022 this role is perfect for someone wanting to work on mid-sized luxury residential projects.
In your day to day this role will have you involved in all stages of a projects life. From its inception sitting at the first client meeting to handing over keys, you will be working closely with the team, liaising with consultants, documenting, and owning the project.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 + years of local post graduate experience.
- Ideally at least 2 years of luxury single residential, but those with other typology experiences are welcome to apply.
- As the studio is Revit based, you must have at least 2 years of hands-on Revit experience
- You will also have a strong technical skillset
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- An ability to liaise effectively between builder, client and consultants would be imperative
In turn, our client is offering an opportunity for someone to take ownership of projects and work on top quality projects. This coupled with their staff kitchen, monthly team lunches and semi-flexible workplace policy make this studio perfect for someone wanting something different.
So if you are looking to give ourself a nice Christmas present and start 2022 off with a bang, don't hesitate and apply now.
Reference number: M17997
Please note: Our offices will be closed from 23rd December 2021 and will reopen Monday 10th January 2022Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.