This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Hospitality, Residential & Commercial Projects
- Trendy Fitzroy Office
- All-round Role in a Small Team
Having worked on some of Melbourne's favourite bars and restaurants, along with some seriously amazing residential and office spaces... this small studio prides themselves on the creation of high-quality environments.
With continual growth in mind, they are seeking a Project Architect to run with a range of exciting projects. Contributing to the overall practice, you will work side-by-side the Directors and wider team to develop projects that align with the Clients vision.
This holistic role will encompass the entire scope of projects, leading through all stages you will be involved in:
- Concept ideation and schematic design alongside Directors
- Production of town planning packages, responding to RFI's, and obtaining approvals
- Design development and coordination with Consultants
- Project tendering including negotiations and selections of Contractors and Consultants
- Production and overseeing documentation in AutoCAD
- Contract administration during project construction
Given the all-round nature of this position, you will be a well versed Architect with strong project leadership abilities. The ideal appliant will have:
- 8+ years experience
- Strong knowledge of hospitality and residential projects
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Team leadership and Client management exposure
- AutoCAD abilities, though some Revit would be preferred
Outside of the amazing projects they work on, this studio has a down to earth culture that aims to create a collaborative and supporting environment to work in.
Reference number: M18040Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.