- Adaptive re-use and award winning Heritage Projects
- Career Opportunity, look to the long term
- Supportive Environment, Central Location
Our international Client is looking to appoint a driven Project Architect to join their growing studio to work through all stages of their exciting projects.
Focusing on Adaptive re-use and award winning, large scale Heritage Projects, our Client is responsible for a number of public and infrastructure projects, their complex and interesting designs call for a skilled Project Architect to lead internal teams and external consultants to achieve desirable outcomes for all parties involved.
Taking projects from project start-up, your all-round experience will see you effortlessly work on concurrent projects through all stages. Previous Heritage experience will be required.
As an all-round role, you will be responsible for:
- Resolving technical details
- Mentoring Junior Staff members
- Ensuring delivery of quality presentation material
- Defining project programs and deliverables to meet project briefs
- Coordination with Consultants to ensure workable design outcomes
- Assisting Director in continual improvement of systems and practices
- Review of team output in line with quality assurance systems
Ideally you will have upward of 8 years of experience, having had ample exposure to an all-round Project Architectural position.
Please submit your resume along with some sample of your work (no more than 5mb PDF attachment) to [email protected]
Reference number: S35916
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners is a dedicated specialist Recruitment Company that has been providing the Architectural, Interior Design and Construction industries with outstanding support for over 25 years in Australia.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.