This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
PROJECT LEADER - ARCHITECTURE
- National Practice in a state of Growth
- Sustainable and Stable Career Opportunity
- Take part in overall project design and delivery
Awarded and respected design office with a range of residential, commercial, hotel & mixed-use projects.
As one of Melbourne (and Australia's) top-tier firms, they have grown from strength to absolute strength over the past 10 years. Their ever adapting business structure has seen them gain a reputation for staff retention, and fostering an impeccable workplace environment with a proactive future outlook.
Their company values encompass flexibility, ensuring a broad scope of projects always coming through the door. Despite the past year, their ability to accommodate Client needs has ensured a strong pipeline throughout 2021. As such they are further expanding their team to include a new Project Leader to head up a range of mixed-use, commercial, and hotel projects.
Leading the Project Team you will be responsible for:
- Management of overall design and delivery process
- Client liaison and management
- Concept design and design development
- Overseeing documentation team, drawing mark ups
- Consultant coordination and management
- Construction administration
As the go-to for all happenings on your projects, you will be a competent Project Leader with:
- 7+ years' post-graduate experience
- Strong hands-on Revit skills
- Experience in multi-residential, mixed-use, or commercial projects
- All-round project delivery capabilities
In return you will join a studio that prides itself on the sustainability of their workforce, ensuring culture, business, and ongoing development is at the forefront of their values.
Reference number: M17653Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.