This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Permanent opportunity with a national practice
- Design focused projects
- Lead multiple projects in a supportive office!
Our client is a design orientated studio that works on some of Australia's most bespoke Architectural and Interiors projects. They are a mid-sized team of Architects and Interior Designers who work together in a collaborative environment. Offering social events and team bonding activities, this studio prides itself on being the best both inside and out.
In this role, you will see yourself working closely with the company Director. You will also be coordinating and managing projects from design development through to completion
- Leading projects and ensuring deadlines are met
- Being hands-on with documentation Revit
- Liaising with consultants and other stakeholders
- Getting out on-site to oversee project progression
- Mentoring other staff members
To be suitable for this role you must have a minimum of the following:
- 5- 8 years local post-grad experience in the industry
- Previous experience on residential, ideally multi-unit residential projects, health, education and defence
- Solid skill in Revit with some AutoCad
- Strong technical ability
- Hunger to develop leadership skills
- Excellent communication
- A positive and pro-active attitude!
- Opportunity to take ownership of projects and see them built
- Work on top quality design with a good variety of typologies
- Become part of a growing office of great people
- A competitive salary with plenty of room for progression to Associate level
- Salary will be in the range of $70k-$90k + Super depending on years' experience and skill set
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of dynamic and creative individuals whose working environment is one to be envied!
Reference number: M17638Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.