This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Fantastic City Fringe Design Studio
- Resi, Hospo & Commercial Projects
- Use Revit OR ArchiCAD
Our client is a vibrant studio looking to bring onboard new project architects/project leaders or people looking to step into that role.
Based on the fringe of the CBD, this studio is making waves in 2021. Having won numerous projects over the last few months, this studios pipeline has well and truly burst and is keen to bring on board strong project leaders.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 5 years of local post-graduate experience working across either ArchiCAD or Revit as a project leader. Theses role will see you either leading or supporting a leader to deliver projects across hospitality, multi-residential and mixed-use commercial spaces.
In your day-to-day, you will most likely work in a 360 capacity meaning you may be working from initial client brief and following through projects to completion.
To be successful, you must have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of local post-graduate experience
- Be a powerhouse Revit or ArchiCAD user
- Have strong stakeholder engagement/client liaison skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have a passion for interior design
- Be willing to mentor junior team members
- Have strong technical skills
If you tick all or some of the criteria, do not hesitate to apply. Our client is busier than ever and is keen to continue building its growing studio. With amazing offices and a genuinely excellent workplace culture and great opportunity for career development.
Reference number: M17774Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.