This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Pathway Position
- Lead complex documentation packages
- Stable environment, Various Perks
Our client is a Green Star Accredited organization which provides Architectural and Engineering consulting services for large interesting projects.
Having just landed a large complex project, they are currently looking to recruit a PROJECT LEADER or PROJECT ARCHITECT with well-rounded experience in working on complex, technical projects - ideally with PPP or large project experience. It is essential that you have 6+ years technical experience and have the ability to step up and lead documentation packages in REVIT.
The ideal candidate will have expertise within the following areas:
- Be a point of contract for all technical questions from the project team during the delivery stages
- Act as a mentor and coach to up and coming Graduates of Architecture and Registered Architects
- Technical knowledge expertise
- Coordination of internal design and documentation critiques
- Confidence to manage, coordinate and deliver projects from design development through to construction documentation within REVIT
- Desire to step up and become
In return, you will be offered comprehensive workplace benefits, insurances, competitive salary package and A+ working conditions.
For the right person, there is even a clear pathway will be provided.
If you are interested in growing your career in a challenging and innovative working environment, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Reference number: M17804Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.