PROJECT LEADER - DELIVERY
Other Jobs You Might Like
- CBD Location, close to Southern Cross Station
- Ideal for an Architect or Technician
- Stable Role, Salary + Bonus
Our client is an emerging architectural studio in the inner eastern suburbs. Based on their capacity to design innovative, cutting edge industrial and commercial developments that integrate futuristic technology, they have many projects underway and a massive pipeline of work.
They seek an Architect or Experienced Graduate Architect, or Project Leader with 4-6-ish years of experience who can apply their delivery capabilities to projects and meaningfully contribute to a growing studio by offering support to an industry-leading Director.
Projects will range from small new-builds to 100,000sqm developments, so experience across similar industrial and commercial focused projects is most highly sought.
You'll be primarily involved from the initial concept through master planning, design development and town planning, but will take greater ownership of projects within the delivery phases of projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience on industrial or commercial projects
- Ideally Registered Architect (not essential) or an experienced Graduate seeking registration
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD and SketchUp (but open to working on BIM in the future)
- Proven delivery background, and ability to run construction documentation packages, coordinate with consultants, builders and clients.
- Sound knowledge of local building codes and regulations
- Site experience would be an advantage but is not a necessity
This office is currently an AutoCAD environment; they are looking to transition to Revit or ArchiCAD down the track, so dual capabilities would be ideal. In return for your expertise and commitment, the benefits are many! The team currently sit just over 10 staff and growing, but they're going from strength to strength and if your career goal is to look long term, the opportunity to step up exists. The Director is energetic and enjoys mentoring staff, and with two decades of specialised experience in this niche project sector, you'll learn a lot with his guidance and support.
A genuine, family friendly and flexible working environment offering a top of the market salary and an A+ supportive workplace culture.
Reference number: M18203Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.