PROJECT MANAGER - ARCHITECTURE
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Established Studio, Growing Melbourne Presence
- Design and Cost Management Role
- Major Public Project, $500m +
This highly awarded studio has long been known on a national stage, and they are fast becoming a name-brand in the Melbourne scene.
Kicking off a growth phase, they are looking to appoint a Project Manager to take the reigns of a large-scale public project. This role will be heading up design, cost, and consultant management, so this opportunity is best suited to a clear and methodical communicator with strong design ties.
Responsible from early stages through delivery, you will ensure the design is consistent with involved stakeholder expectations. This role will primarily report to the Chief Project Officer to ensure relevant procedures and processes meet government and project requirements, and to the Director as part of the overall team. You will monitor and report on:
- Design processes and coordination
- Consultant performance
- Project cost management (forecasts & projections)
- Consultant invoicing and budgets
- Regular update of a full suite of issue/risk and other registers
- Monthly reporting responsibilities - standard Project Control Group meeting cycle
This strong coordination role will require a highly experienced individual, well versed in large-scale projects offering a detailed and innovative approach to problem-solving. The ideal candidate will hold:
- 10+ years' experience in Design or Construction Management (projects over $100m)
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management, Architecture, or Structural/Civil Engineering
- Strong interpersonal skills and a highly professional demeanour
- Background in public projects
This role will offer you the chance to hone your coordination and management skills on a once-in-a-career project.
Reference number: M18102Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.