- Experience-based Design Agency - Spatial Activation
- Site Analysis Focus, Urban Scale
- Hybrid Workplace, 2 days WFH
This creative agency is a multidisciplinary studio with a focus on the built environment. This agency is involved in various high-profile, complex projects across the globe. While working deeply with design consultants and informing the design process, this studio collaborates with a wide range of client and consultant groups providing design strategy around experiential design, customer-centric design and spatial experience.
Due to a steady increase in committed local and international projects, we are looking to appoint a Project Manager with exceptional communication skills to join the team for the long term.
Taking the reins across a number of unique advisory projects, this position will manage project programs and deliverables from initial briefing stages.
- Attending and leading internal and external project briefings
- Development and tracking of project programs across project lifecycle
- Working with Studio Manager to determine resource allocation
- Coordination of internal and external progress meetings
- Client management, ensuring issue of regular WIP reports
- Management of quality assurance processes
Unique in nature, this position requires a communicative and collaborative individual who thrives working across multiple, concurrent projects. As this role is unique to this agency, we are open to those with backgrounds in Urban Design, Master Planning, Large footprint Architecture, Health Planning, Workplace Strategy and Landscape Design.
- Central, A+ Working Environment
- WFH Hybrid Working, 3 days in office, 2 from home
- Impact and performance-based career pathways for proven achievers
- Continuously learning, diversity within role and scope
- A value-driven employer; including a commitment to sustainability on internal and external projects (their office is carbon neutral too!)
If you have read through the above requirements and feel you haven't fully met the criteria, we would still encourage you to apply. We're aware of accessibility barriers when applying for a new role and want to help. Please contact Bloomfield Tremayne for a confidential discussion if you require assistance with your application.
Reference number: M18581Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.