PROJECT MANAGER - LUXURY RESIDENTIAL
- Pivotal role within high-end Architecture Studio
- Complex, high-quality delivery focus
- Award winning luxury dwellings
Fantastic long-term career role, award winning projects, prestige design firm.
The pillar of luxury, our Client is a multi-award winning design team that specialises in the development of highly-crafted private residences, and boutique owner-occupied apartments. Their commitment to quality requires a dedicated person to ensure flawless delivery.
A fundamental role within this office, responsibilities will include:
- Overview of drawing packages, ensuring comprehensive documentation for tender and construction issue
- Liaison and coordination with Builder and Trades
- Construction program planning and implementation
- Construction budget and deadline management
You will be an organised and detail oriented professional with:
- Qualifications in Project Management, Construction Management, or similar
- Luxury residential experience
- 8+ years' experience preferred
This is an opportunity to build your career across multi-million dollar residential projects. Work with the best in the business.
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Reference number: M17607Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.