This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
PROJECT MANAGER - ARCHITECTURAL
- Rewarding Career
- Friendly, Compassionate Team
- Social & Disability Housing Projects
Specialised, purposeful design. Work with clients to improve their quality of life and make a real difference.
This role may suit an Architect, Draftsperson or Building Designer, but you will need:
- 3-5 years' Australian working experience
- Solid project management and coordination skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in residential architecture
- Revit proficiency
- Experience preparing planning applications and liaising with Councils
- Knowledge and understanding of NCC and Rescode is essential (on Victorian based projects)
- Sound construction and building process knowledge, including materials and detailing
Given that you'll be specialising in home modifications for people who live with a disability, your empathy and compassion is paramount. Exceptional communication skills and a detailed approach is key, along with an ability to listen and support clients to achieve their independence goals and a friendly, calming nature.
These personal attributes will also tie in perfectly with the friendly, supportive team there to back you up. It's a really fantastic environment to work in!
An inviting salary up to $80,000 plus Superannuation is available to the right person.
A unique and rewarding career opportunity with a growing design consultancy on the northern fringe of Melbourne's city centre.
Reference number: M17799Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.