- Innovative, Cutting-Edge Environment
- Extremely Stable Project Stream
- Highly Recognised Global Firm
With offices based around the globe, this medium-sized practice is located in the heart of the city and they've built a reputation for their innovative and dynamic design solutions.
Not the standard role, our client is seeking to engage a talented professional who can fulfil their needs for a Pursuits Coordinator. You must have the ability to read EOI RFP documents, understand them, know what's required and be able to lead others through the process.
You will ultimately be managing the entire submission process. This includes coordinating and editing input from a number of stakeholders and ensuring all contributors meet the required timeframes. It's a challenging, detail-oriented role that will require the following qualifications and skills:
- Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 3 years experience writing tenders and submissions within the architecture, engineering or construction industry
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to create comprehensive documents that address all aspects of tender requirements
- Strong communication skills to manage a variety of stakeholders
- Solid time management skills to deliver quality outcomes under tight timeframes
- Proficient using InDesign and Microsoft Office
Duties & Responsibilities
- Read new tender documentation
- Coordinate internal strategy meetings, follow up meetings, staff and subconsultant input
- Populate response schedules, spreadsheets and project outlines with key data
- Coordinate production, contribute to content and take responsibility for the delivery of proposal submissions
- Manage the appearance of the final InDesign document, source photography CV's references and other material
- Update the CRM database with leads and pursuits
From a personal perspective, a flexible, positive, professional approach and ability to work autonomously is key.
Based on your extensive dealings with internal and external stakeholders, it goes without saying that outstanding people skills are essential.
The atmosphere is relaxed but focused and filled with positive, forward-thinking people. They encourage social events and supportive management strategies.
Brilliant opportunity where you can rest assured you'll be rewarded for your expertise across large-scale, complex projects, innovation and leadership capabilities.
This firm will help you take charge of your career and provide multiple growth opportunities along the way!
Job Reference: M18001Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.