This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
RECEPTIONIST - ARCHITECTURE STUDIO
- 12-Month Maternity Leave Contract
- Leading Architecture Studio with Inclusive Culture
- Stunning CBD Office, Close to the best the City has to offer
Rub shoulders with some of the top designers in Melbourne. Create a warm and welcoming environment for all in the office.
Located in the top-end of the CBD, our Client is a highly reputable, and awarded studio with stunning offices. With their current receptionist on maternity leave, they are seeking a bright and personable Receptionist to be the face of their office through 2021.
Managing reception and front-of-house you will be responsible for:
- Answer incoming calls & swtichboard operation
- Distribute and respond to email inquiries on the office inbox
- Manage meeting room bookings and presentation
- Greet all visitors to the office
- Order stationery, kitchen supplies, and office consumables
- Assist in building and facilities management
Given the hit-the-ground-running nature of this positions, we would love to see applications from those with:
- Extensive reception experience
- Exposure to Architecture, Design or Construction offices
- A bright, can-do personality
Only those with an understanding of administration within the design and construction industry will be considered for this role.
Reference number: M17643Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.