This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Fast-track your way to registration with an amazing mentor!
- All round exposure on a range of projects large and small!
- Work in a small studio with great involvement and see projects built!
Small and charming studio based in an inner city suburb who do not live to work but value their staff and their families' time. No crazy working hours here, just a 9-5pm office who are passionate about their projects and get the job done.
The work includes Multi-unit residential, commercial, industrial and retail. Conveniently located in an inner city suburb next to public transport and nearby shops and cafes. They have just taken on a lot of work with multi-unit residential developments and urgently require a Revit Skilled Architect to join the team!
- Experience with Revit for the past 3 years in an office environment
- Knowledge of local codes and standards
- A background in Residential or commercial type projects would be ideal
- Strong documentation ability
- A good team player with excellent communication skills
- You will gain all-round exposure with a chance to be mentored by the Director, a highly experienced Architect who values his staff!
- Be a part of small and large scale projects across a range of typologies
- Achieve a fantastic work/life balance in a well-structured team
- Enhance your experience by getting involvement on all stages of a project
- Receive competitive market rates for the work you do!
Contract rates for this position will range from $35-$40p/h + super depending on your level of experience with a review at 3 months. Salaries may range from $65k-$75k + Super for the right person.
Reference number: S33842Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.