REVIT ARCHITECTS / TECHNICIANS / TEAM MEMBERS
- We are Gearing up for a BUMPER 2020
- Multiple Major Projects about to Kick Off
- Start the New Year in a New Role
Our Clients are about to go into overdrive! Numerous major projects are set to kick-off in 2020, as such design firms are in need of Revit skilled indivduals to keep up with project demands.
With roles spanning Architects, Drafting Personnel, and Graduates we foresee some real opportunity to grow your experience on high-end major projects across health, education and infrastructure sectors.
Come the New Year we expect high demand for the following:
- Architects - 4-8 years experience (Revit)
- Revit Technicians - 2-10 years experience
- Project Architects - 6-10 years experience (Revit)
- Architectural Graduates - 2-5 years experienve (Revit)
As most major projects are now delivered in the BIM format, we expect applicants to have upward of 12 months of experience on Revit.
If you're looking for a new challenge in 2020, have an extensive Revit based background, and are keen to sink your teeth in to major projects - get in touch! I'm sure we have something for you!
Get in touch to express your interest in these roles!
Reference number: M17418Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.