This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
REVIT ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTSPERSON
- Melbourne Inner City Practice
- High-Quality Medium Density Residential/Apartments
- Premium Salary on Offer
With offices based throughout Australia, securing this position would enable you to join a large, open plan, collaborative office working on quality, award winning projects that will ensure your experience is always highly sought.
To be considered for this role, it's essential you have:
- 7+ years experience within an Architectural practice
- Multi residential, mixed use project experience $25M-$150M
- Proven technical documentation and detailing skills
- Highly skilled Revit user
- Able to manage several projects simultaneously
Duties will focus on your ability to:
- Create and deliver documentation from design development through to completion
- Coordinate heavily with consultants and clients
- Supervise and assist junior team members
An inviting salary package is available for the right person.
A fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career, join a social, engaging and inspired team and be rewarded for your hard work and dedication.
For further information or a confidential chat please contact Elisa on 03 9349 1055.
Reference number: M17679
To view all job opportunities currently available, which are updated daily please visit:
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.