This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- 6 month contract
- Amazing Melbourne location
- Design-led work studio
This practice is notorious for its breathtaking designs in the single residential and apartment sector of the Architectural market. With over a decade of influential design-led projects, our client is well and truly in the market for a new Revit Documenter to assist in the delivery of these projects.
This role is for a candidate who has worked on sophisticated design-led projects in the residential or apartment market and someone who does not shy away from a challenge.
To be successful for this role, you must have the following:
- 10 years minimum Post-graduate experience working on residential and heritage-listed properties
- Demonstrated track record coordinating with consultants
- Minimum of 3 years on Revit (industry experience) with a strong understanding of the platform
- An understanding of design development and documentation
- Strong organisation skills
- Appreciation of complex design
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Reference number: M17532Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.