This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Weekly Pay starting at $35 per hour plus super
- Design Led Studio with amazing projects
- Great Opportunity to work on once in career projects
Our client is a design orientated Studio that works on some of the most amazing Architectural Projects. They are a mid-large sized practice that work on a mixed range of projects not limited to health, residential, education and defence. Offering social events and team bonding activities, this Studio prides itself on being the best both inside and out.
In this role, you will see yourself working closely with project leaders as this studio is currently working through a large pipeline of critical work.
In your day-to-day, you will find yourself
- Being hands-on with documentation in Revit
- Liaising with consultants and other stakeholders
- If permitting going out on-site
- and mentoring other staff members
To be successful in this role you must
- Relevant qualifications in Architecture
- 2-8 years local post-grad experience in Revit
- Previous experience on residential, ideally multi-unit residential projects, health, education and defence
- Solid skill in Revit with some AutoCAD
- Strong technical ability
- Hunger to develop leadership skills
- Excellent communication and consultant coordination skills
- A positive and proactive attitude!
- Opportunity to work on once in career projects and see them built
- Work on top quality design with a good variety of typologies
- Become part of a growing office of great people
- Competitive remuneration with plenty of room for progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of dynamic and creative individuals whose working environment is one to be envied!?
Reference number: M17774Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.