This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Fun-Loving, Friendly, Creative Team
- Variety of Large-Scale Projects
- Advanced Revit Environment
Not only will this growing national firm support your career, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple sectors, from education and commercial architecture, to workplace, aged care and retail design!
Our client is seeking a confident and driven Architectural Technician or Architect with strong construction knowledge and detailing abilities.
Key skills and experience required:
- 5+ years postgraduate experience
- Highly skilled on Revit (including family building)
- Extensive experience in construction detailing
- Large scale commercial or educational project experience $30M+
- Solid construction knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication skills
You will need to be a self-starter who enjoys working in a team but can work with little supervision. Someone who continuously strives to improve their individual skills and capabilities and their contribution.
With such a large volume of work, the pace can be fast but the company prides itself on delivering a work-life balance that's so desperately sought by everyone these days!
In return for your expertise, you'll be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
This is your chance to join a creative, large team environment and work across a variety of high calibre projects with encouraging and inclusive leaders at the helm.
Reference number: M17887Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.