Other Jobs You Might Like
- Fantastic long-term position
- Get paid what you're worth
- Huge pipeline of work
Consider yourself a remarkable Revit Documentor?
Do you have experience across low-rise apartments with a mid to large scale footprint?
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join this collective of highly experienced architects and designers as they create and devise solutions for a range of clients.
This is your chance to join a collaborative, non-hierarchical working environment which delivers results! Our client knows how to harness the value of quality design on a wide range of projects - low rise, medium and larger in scale. They also have high Revit standards, so there is an emphasis on recruiting Revit modelling and documentation experts.
- Upwards of 4 year's local industry experience
- Ability to produce accurate and timely detail documentation packages
- Involvement on premium quality projects, spanning small to large, simple to complex
- Residential, apartment, commercial, retail and mixed-use developments $50M+
- Strong knowledge of construction methodologies, building codes and planning ordinances
- Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written
- Bright, friendly and professional
- Punctual and reliable
Tailored to an architectural client base that seek support and assistance in administration and technical levels, you'll have the chance to gain a wealth of experience and knowledge across all major typologies.
This welcoming and supportive studio is based in the inner-northern suburbs, close to public transport and surrounded by cafes and culture. With decades of experience in the industry, the founding Directors pride themselves on their ongoing staff development sessions, continuous analysis and improvement and regular 'career catch ups'.
Secure, permanent position offering a premium salary rate.
Join this established, highly regarded studio and be valued for your contribution as you develop some incredible, varied experience and take on a broad range of responsibilities!
Reference number: M17899Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.