- Permanent, Career Opportunity
- Quality, Multi-Residential Projects
- Respected, Evolutionary, Design Firm
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Revit Documentor to make a name for themselves!
This long-standing design studio is well recognised for creating high-quality, innovative designs across a range of high-rise, mixed-use, residential and apartment developments, interiors, hotels and major retail centres.
With the commitment of several new projects, their immediate need is to find a passionate individual with mid to large-scale multi-residential project experience.
The ideal talent will possess:
- 5+ years of post-graduate experience
- Solid background as an integral team member across multi-residential projects
- Highly skilled Revit user
- Systematic approach to design development, documentation and detailing
- Ability to work across multiple projects concurrently
- Sound understanding of all phases of the architectural process
Must have a strong knowledge of construction methodologies, building codes and planning ordinances and you must be capable of producing accurate, timely documentation packages.
On the personal front, a positive nature and an inherent desire for collaboration will see you fitting in perfectly with the current team. You will be required to work independently and as part of a team across a range of projects, so a strong sense of initiative and a great attitude is paramount.
This broadly based role will have you working side-by-side with a Project Leader from site analysis through to the end of construction documentation. Although your responsibilities will focus on Revit modelling and documentation, you will be encouraged to influence each stage.
Genuine opportunity to hone and develop your all-round capabilities in a supportive and friendly environment, with a competitive salary package on offer.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have been looking to join a larger team environment, now is the time!
Reference number: M17924Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.