- Highly Regarded, Expanding Practice
- Diverse Range of Projects
- Career Opportunity
With the commitment of several new high-profile projects, this leading city-based design practice is keen to appoint an ambitious professional.
In return for your valuable contribution, this studio is highly professional, well-resourced and managed, so the level of support available ensures a positive, energetic vibe among the entire office. They pride themselves on the many perks they offer to their team!
They seek a mid to senior level Revit Architect or Technician to engage in projects from late concept stages through project delivery on site, so your background must encompass exposure across all phases of well-refined, highly detailed projects.
Skills & Experience
- 4-6 years postgraduate experience
- Highly proficient in Revit
- Well-developed design development and documentation experience
- Strong design communication skills to convey concepts via imagery and diagrams
- Background in mid to large-scale projects, residential and commercial focus
- Collaborative and thrives as part of a team
- Ideally Registered Architect or working towards registration
You will require strong documentation expertise and technical knowledge, sound Revit capabilities and previous experience from early design stages through to completion on a range of mixed-use projects with residential and commercial components.
Excellent remuneration packages available for the top tier individuals who possess the skills, passion and focus required.
If you are interested in enhancing your career in a challenging and innovative working environment, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Reference number: M17925Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.