- MAJOR Design Driven Retail/Hospitality Fitouts
- Varied Role Across Architecture & Interiors
- South Eastern Location, Close to Home
Around the corner from a train station with on-street parking nearby, this multi award-winning studio has established a strong presence in the retail and hospitality design space.
Based on a busy workflow comprising of both new and repeat clientele, our client seeks to engage a skilled Revit Documentor who can instantly hit the ground running.
If you enjoy a cross over between Architecture and Interior Design, you'll love the element of design freedom this opportunity provides!
Essential Skills Required:
- Solid Revit proficiency
- 1-2 years experience in the Australian market
- Previous involvement across retail and/or hospitality fitouts
- Proven ability to produce quality interior and architectural documentation
- Strong design ethos and technical capabilities
- 3D modelling and rendering skills using Rhino would be highly regarded
Benefits To You:
- Mid-sized company and a young, social, dynamic team
- People centric and down to earth management culture
- Experienced staff who can provide leadership, training and development
- Growing, fast paced, exciting environment
- Opportunity to document and deliver a variety of highly publicised projects
- Permanent position within a stable workplace setting
- Competitive salary
Bring your talent, personality and go-getter attitude, and you'll gain invaluable experience across both building and interior design.
Our client is looking to appoint now, so be sure to act now!
For further information or a confidential chat please contact us on 03 9349 1055.
Reference number: M17986
To view all job opportunities currently available, which are updated daily please visit:
Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.