- Flexible working hours and a great work life balance
- Excellent renumeration package, with benefits
- Close to public transportation and a variety of parking options available
A fantastic architectural studio is looking to bring onboard a new Revit Documentor, who can help deliver projects.
For those who live in the city's leafy fringes, this practice is a well-established studio located less than 5 minutes from train station and tram stop. With its diverse portfolio including education projects to mixed use developments they have no problem tackling anything thrown at them! This studio is perfect for anyone wanting a family-friendly studio they can call home.
With a healthy pipeline of projects underway, our client has seen the need to recruit a Revit technician who has a passion for design and bringing to life amazing projects.
In this role, you will find yourself getting your hands dirty across various projects. You will be working across numerous typologies with a supportive and tight-knit team.
To be considered for this role, Ideally, you will have the following:
- Minimum 4 years of domestic post-graduate experience
- Have a strong understanding of project flow
- Have some exposure with leading teams and have a passion for mentoring
- Ideally, you will have five years' experience on Revit
So what's in it for you? Besides a fully stocked bar and an office puppy, this studio offers flexible working arrangements, great opportunities for professional development internally. The studio truly does foster a family-oriented environment and puts the well-being of their staff at its core.
So if you are looking for a fresh start for 2022 please do apply.
Reference number: M17992Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.