This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Combine excellent design with technical knowledge
- Get paid to do what you love, while earing at least 75k
- Progress in your career
What's better than a job that lets you put your expertise to use and work alongside other like-minded individuals? Our client is looking for technicians who are passionate about design.
As an experienced Revit tech, this is a perfect opportunity! You won't work on the same old projects, but our client works on everything from schools & uni through commercial spaces as well-as single dwellings. With a focus on doing things right, you won't find yourself sitting on a mountain of work, but there will always be something new that you can experiment with.
In your day-to-day, you will be working closely with a Director and within a design team, you will be involved in the early design development stages, and then progressing into the documentation stages. As a result, we are seeking talented individuals possessing a combination of strong design empathy paired with your excellent technical knowledge.
To be considered for this role ideally you will have the following:
- Minimum 2 years of local post-graduate experience on Revit or Autocad
- Experience on projects of a reasonable scale and/or complexity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An ability to work on multiple projects/assignments at a time
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and identify key issues to resolve problems effectively and proactively
In turn, our client offers:
- Friday drinks
- Flexible work and a WFH policy
- Team outings
- Paid overtime
- Regular workshops and reviews
This opportunity to work in an environment that breeds creativity and passion, and without a doubt one you cannot afford NOT take advantage of! As one of our client's Revit technicians, this gives YOU the chance at being part of an awesome team.
You won't find another spot like it anywhere near here!!
Reference number: M18111Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.