This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
REVIT GRADUATE ARCHITECT
- Make your career with one of Melbourne's high profile firms
- International practice with amazing project diversity!
- Revit skills required - 3 years' experience
One of the key players in the Architectural Industry, not just in Melbourne but internationally is working with BTandP on numerous new roles including a spot for an experienced Architectural Graduate.
This is a large company who are globally recognized having been widely publicized and awarded over the years for their amazing projects. Their scope spans across all sectors and there is no limit to their creativity and ambitious designs. With a conveniently located CBD office, this is a collaborative team of people who really love the work they do.
Working in a supportive team with a strong leader, you will be involved on the delivery stages of various large-scale projects. You will work on construction documentation and detailing under the supervision of a senior Architect who you will report into.
- You will have strong Revit skills and experience using this program within the industry for at least 3 years.
- Previous experience working on larger scale developments ideally in firms with an emphasis on quality design.
- Technical understanding and excellent documentation skills with an eye for details.
- Have impeccable communication skills both written and verbal.
- Possess a passion for outstanding Architecture and have a drive to succeed.
- Be the envy of your peers by securing a job with one of the most sought after design practices in the world!
Reference number: M17465Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.