This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Pathway to BIM Management
- Step Away from Documentation, Focus on the Model
- CBD Location
If BIM is your passion, and you see your career moving away from the traditional Architecture space, we have the perfect technical role for you!
Our tier 1 Architectural practice client is innovating the way the Architectural BIM environment operates. This practice has a strong BIM team that take charge of the technical BIM side of the modern-day Architectural process, letting the Architects be Architects.. and leaving the model to the experts!
Working closely with the Lead BIM Manager, we see you having a passion for all things digital technology and innovation.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Management of BIM Models
- Assisting in modelling complex features in Revit
- Assisting with staff resourcing of BIM projects
- Creation and development of templates, families and BIM content, naming conventions, coding systems, annotation, scheduling, and tagging standards
- Enforcement of corporate BIM standards
- Providing intermediate Revit Architecture training to staff
- Setup of new projects with Project Leaders
We see this role suiting a highly competent BIM Technician who is seeking a focused career within the BIM realm.
If you want to step away from documentation and focus on the technical BIM side of projects, apply today.. this role will be filled next week!
Reference number: M17442Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.