This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Contract Role view to perm
- Great Studio Environment
- Work from home opportunity
Our client is a creative, top tier practice, with expertise across every aspect of the building procurement process. Their project exposure is across a variety of industry's ranging from commercial to residential, as well as public spaces and working on design competitions.
They are looking for a Revit technician to join their new Mid-rise residential team, with some previous experience on projects upwards on $10 million in build value . This person must be eager and ready to hit the ground running as they will most likely be taking on the role of a senior Revit documentor should this team continue to win work as it has in the past week.
What do they need from you
- Strong Technical understanding
- Design Flair
- Demonstrate strong documentation skills with attention to detail
- Minimum 5 years local experience in an office environment
- at least 6 on Revit is a must
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and /or in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to roll up your sleeves and get involved.
- Good opportunity for career progression
- Remote working practice
- Genuine opportunity for a great work / life balance!
- Continuous training support from senior staff and professional development/training program
- Well respected large Architectural Practice
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Please note: Due to a larger than usual number of inquiries, out team may be delayed in responding to your application.
Reference number: M17522Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.