This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Inviting Salary Package
- Rich Portfolio of Award-Winning Projects
- Studio Based Nationally & Internationally
With a multitude of interesting and challenging projects in progress, this highly awarded studio is keen to appoint an experienced Revit Technician or Architectural Draftsperson.
Based in the city centre, the office culture is social, nurturing and collaborative and the Directors value and offer in-house training and generous professional development allowances each year to the entire team.
- 5-7 years experience
- Exceptional Revit skills
- Solid understanding of tender and construction documentation
- Proven background across complex, technically focused projects
- Ability to liaise with and coordinate services and consultants
- Experience across health, defence, education or commercial sectors ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Forward thinking and proactive
- Professional and friendly
- Reliable and committed
- Detail oriented and deadline focused
In this role, you'll be working alongside Practice Leaders, Associates and team members, ensuring quality control while delivering documentation through all stages of a project.
If you can demonstrate that you're equipped with all the necessary attributes and experience outlined above, we're ready to be impressed!
To apply: please send your details to [email protected] and quote the reference number below.
Reference number: M18047Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.