- Autonomous Role working on High-rise Residential
- Oversee Delivery and Construction with a Tier-1 Builder
- South Melbourne Offices, Tight-knit Team
Take the reigns and manage the delivery of this important project for this small-but-reputable firm.
This boutique Architecture firm is based on the southern fringe of the CBD. Having built a reputation among tier-1 builders for their thorough and well thought-out designs, they have secured an exciting high-rise residential development for their team.
Leading the delivery from post-DD stages, you will oversee the documentation and coordination of construction drawings, shop drawings and details. You will follow this project through construction stages on site, liaising with Builders and Contractors through to completion, including:
- Day-to-day project management
- Oversee project team
- Coordinate Consultants
- Contract administration
As a Senior Architect, you will be an autonomous and capable individual capable of leading projects. The ideal candidate will be:
- Well versed in High-rise developments1
- Competent in both Revit and AutoCAD
- Confident in liaison and negotiations with tier-1 Builders
- A leader with team management abilities
The long-term outlook of this role is to become a key player within this boutique team, with strong growth opportunities expected.
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Reference number: M17580Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.