This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Pathway to partnership in a 2-year fixed-term contract with a view to permanent
- Growing practice with a large pipeline of work
- Inner-city location with flexible work arrangements and autonomous work culture
Our client is an up, and coming mover and shaker who is looking to grow their team with the addition of delivery focussed project architect. Having just been appointed numerous new projects they are keen to start 2021 with a bang.
Based on the fringes of the CBD, with its office located less than 50 meters from public transport and bustling bars and cafes. This mover and shaker are is best known for their luxury single and multi-residential work, and its breath-taking hospitality and hotel projects.
In this role, you will work for hand in hand with the director and be an integral member of the business. You will be hands-on in Revit and work autonomously but collaboratively with the rest of the team as you bring to life unique projects. This role will see you coordinating consultants, resolving drawing comprehensive doc packages, designing technical details while overseeing and leading a team of superstars.
To be successful, you will be a Revit based Architect with a minimum of 8 years' experience working end to end across projects up words of $10 million in build value.
To be successful, you must have the following
- Minimum 8 experience working across either mixed-use, multi-residential, hotels or hospitality
- Proven experience leading projects from design development through to completion
- Be eager to run with the wind and work in a 360 capacity
- Be a strong Revit user with five years of hands-on experience
- Extra brownies if you have a business development acumen and willing to bring in new clients
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to ditch 2020 and leap into 2021 into a progressive and dynamic practice.
Our client offers:
- Flexible work hours
- Work-life balance
- Hybrid office - WFH and in-office
- Opportunities for growth with a pathway to partnership
So if you are a senior architect, and are bored and looking for something new and exciting I don't think we need to say much more than apply now.
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
Reference number: M17632
Please Note: Our offices will be closed between Friday 18th December - Monday 11th January.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.