- Highly Recognised Firm
- Stable Project Stream
- Unique Business Structure
Work side-by-side with the Project Director... this position will offer you a complex, extra-large blue ribbon project to lead. Recognised across Australiasia as an architectural powerhouse, this practice has a reputation for its large scale projects. Their inner Melbourne Architectural Studio is a force to be reckoned with, delivering health, infrastructure, and commercial sectors. With plans to broaden their project typologies, they are looking to strengthen their team by adding a Senior Project Architect / Senior Architect who has expertise within the on-site phases.
Working with the Project Director on many large scale, complex projects, you will be embedded across all project stages.
- Builder liaison and negotiations/contract administration
- Produce and manage fee proposals
- Lead the Architectural team
- Program and resource management
- Ability to work across all stages of projects
Overseeing the Project Team your leadership abilities will ensure your team works like a well-oiled machine, delivering accurate and well thought through designs and documentation packages. That said you will be an A+ communicator with the ability to nurture and inspire greatness within your team.
You will be a skillful and knowledgeable Architect with upwards of 10 years of experience and a proven track record in Project Leadership.
- Strong leadership across all project phases
- Expertise within the on-site phases
- Medium to Large scale experience
- Strong communication and mentoring abilities
- Revit skills are preferred
This once in a career position will see you grow with a firm that is making a profound mark on the Melbourne market!
Reference number: M17686Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.